CNFA’s mission is to stimulate economic growth and improve rural livelihoods in the developing world by empowering the private sector.
Our Guiding Principles:
We believe that our work is more than a set of activities. Our commitment to improving lives is governed by these guiding principles:
- The best approach to poverty reduction and economic growth is Agricultural Development.
- Facilitating Connections between farmers, private enterprises and governments is the key to creating sustainable solutions.
- Empowerment of Women and Youth is a way to create fundamental change.
- Sustainable Agriculture is critical to long-term growth.
- Private Enterprise unleashes the creativity and resourcefulness of the human nature.
- Real Partnerships and Relationships are the key to success.