Amalima builds on existing communal initiatives in order to sustainably improve household food...
CNFA’s mission is to stimulate economic growth and improve rural livelihoods in the developing world by empowering the private sector.
Our Guiding Principles:
We believe that our work is more than a set of activities. Our commitment to improving lives is governed by these guiding principles:
- The best approach to poverty reduction and economic growth is Agricultural Development.
- Facilitating Connections between farmers, private enterprises and governments is the key to creating sustainable solutions.
- Empowerment of Women and Youth is a way to create fundamental change.
- Sustainable Agriculture is critical to long-term growth.
- Private Enterprise unleashes the creativity and resourcefulness of the human nature.
- Real Partnerships and Relationships are the key to success.