Updated Mar 29, 2019
Diane TemogneSend Message
Agriculture, Waste Management, Entrepreneurship and 6 MoreSEE ALL
Agriculture, Waste Management, Entrepreneurship, Climate Change and Resilience, Economic Growth and Trade, Gender, Solar, Natural Resources and Water ManagementSEE LESS
The social and economic changes in sub-Saharan Africa have led to an increase in the production of wastewater and excreta which they do not always manage, we have a load of 25,000 m3 per day in developing city. According to the World Bank's report, less than 10% of Africa's urban areas have wastewater collection systems, the remaining 90%, is pour out in a water environment. This caused a disruption of the water cycle of 1.8% per million inhabitants and serious health problems,38.4% death/year
We focused on adaptation to climate change through the reduction of greenhouse gases and the economy of water resources ( reuse in agriculture) by implementing a smart mobile station for the treatment of effluents and sludge operating in solar mode on an artificial intelligence algorithm with the input of production of natural materials. So this autonomous system with a renewed interest to improve the health environment and relieve the global economy by producing decent works for disabled.
|Projected Cumulative Lives Impacted||3,000,000|
|New Implemented Countries||Cameroon|
|New Feature||creation of a natural material that captures phosphorus, potassium and nitrates in wastewater.|
We have an R & D team very strongly involved in research activities in the water sector, both nationally and internationally. It is composed of an emeritus professor (18 years of experience); expert on water issues in Cameroon; two process engineers (05 years of experience); two mechanics and automation specialists (03 years of experience); a hydraulic engineer (03 years of experience); 03 agricultural technicians (02 years of experience); 01 laboratory technician (01 years of experience).
EXECUTIVE TEAM INCLUDES WOMEN AND YOUTH