Key benefits of MEGA Game include:
Cost-effective project management with map-based functions to enable the sharing of knowledge and project contributions from the global MEGA community.
Customizable gamification elements and rewards for engagement and coordination of project teams and volunteers.
Training opportunities that can educate volunteers and build capacity of project teams to increase performance during and after each project.
Transparent monitoring and reporting of positive impact achieved by project teams and volunteers through the use of audits and distributed ledger technology.
For more information we invite you to watch the following introductory video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7pt3OF9rmw
MEGA Game web platform is currently under active development. Now we have functional Beta 2.0 being used for managing a number of projects. In addition to it, we are developing the app version of MEGA Game for Android.
Citizen Participation, All Sectors, Digital Inclusion & Connectivity and 13 MoreSEE ALL
Citizen Participation, All Sectors, Digital Inclusion & Connectivity, Agriculture, Education, Energy, Environment, Youth, Non-formal Education (OOS/ALP), Extracurricular or Out-of School Activities, Testing & Assessment, Biodiversity, Data Collection/Needs Assessments, Enabling Environment, Social and Behavior Change and TechnologySEE LESS
Our research and experience indicate that environmental and sustainability organizations face a number of project management challenges. These challenges, which lead to suboptimal outcomes, include:
- lack of collaboration and coordination between organizations in implementing projects;
- information asymmetry and limited personnel capability;
- lack of transparency and rigour in the monitoring, reporting, and verification of environmental projects and their outcomes.
MEGA Game is a specialized project management tool to manage environmental projects and fieldwork collaboratively within a global community.
By using MEGA Game, our customers, including environmental organizations and Green Tech companies, can manage their projects, engage volunteers, educate people, monitor progress and impact achieved, and report to stakeholders.
1. Environmental organizations: They use the platform as a tool for researching existing environmental issues, managing their projects, engaging volunteers, educating them, monitoring positive impact, and reporting it to stakeholders.
2. Green Tech companies: They benefit in terms of implementing their environment-related CSR projects, locating and supporting projects of organizations, as well as preparing and recruiting young environmental talents from a global community.
MEGA Mission: Connecting people for a sustainable future.
The purposeof MEGA is to change how sustainable development is done these days. Instead of working with symptoms of environmental / social issues, we target the roots of these issues and resources (ideas, solutions, talents, etc.) needed for resolving them. In such way, we serve ascollaboration-enabling platformwith the set of modern technologies necessary for system change in sustainable development.
Interactive location-based project management system.
User base and collaboration platform that generates valuable data.
Transparent monitoring, reporting and verification capabilities.
Gamification and education elements to promote public good.
|Projected Cumulative Lives Impacted||11|
|New Implemented Countries||Germany, Estonia, Denmark, Canada, United States, Netherlands, Sweden|
|Recruit||1 CTO and developer; 1 operations coordinator; 1 financial coordinator|
|New Feature||Create the features of Quests, Courses, and Trails and integrate them into the platform and app.|