Train rural youth in the use of digital technologies and increase the impact of their activities on the development of communities through digital.
Stage 3: Proof of Concept
The Nunyava House project is a project to equip villages with multimedia centers to offer training on the use of digital technologies. This project aims to create an impact on socio-economic development through the introduction of technologies in school, agricultural and professional activities.
The village of Kovié is selected for the establishment of the first center. Digital Literacy, Computer Courses and Code Workshops for School Students, Digital Literacy and a Digital Manufacturing Workshop (FabLab).
Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET), Soft or Life Skills and Literacy
Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET), Soft or Life Skills and LiteracySEE LESS
Lives Impacted to Date
The Team Behind the Innovation
The Maison Nunyava project is coordinated by a team that looks like this:
- Charles KONDI: Project Coordinator / Software Engineering Engineer /
- John TAGBEGAN: IT Trainer / Rural Geographer / Computer Scientist;
- Cissi KPOFFON: Facilitator with the community / Geographer and Graphic Designer
- Sophie HOMEZO: Project Assistant, Project Assistant, Trainer
- Akpedze MOGAN: Girls training Program, Lawyer
- Edem AGODE: Technical Advisor, Specialist in Project Management and Development
EXECUTIVE TEAM INCLUDES WOMEN AND YOUTH