The nominations will only be considered if the project/programme:
has a clear focus on advancing girls’ and women’s education, and the promotion of gender equality in and through education, and contributes to one or more of the five priority areas of the Prize:
1. Participation: Supporting girls to transition from primary education to lower-secondary education and to complete full basic education
2. Literacy: Supporting adolescent girls and young women to acquire literacy skills
3. Environment: Supporting the creation of a gender-responsive and safe teaching-learning environment
4. Teachers: Engaging teachers to be change agents with gender-responsive teaching attitudes and practices
5. Skills: Supporting girls and women to acquire knowledge/skills for life and work has already been running for at least two years; and shows evidence that it may be replicable, scalable and/or provide significant learning potential for initiatives in other contexts
Please see the attached document for more information about the selection criteria.