Updated Apr 26, 2019CLOSED
|Country||Mongolia, Guyana, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Comoros, Brazil, Belize, Barbados, Bahamas, The, Antigua and Barbuda, Afghanistan, Guinea, Guatemala, Ghana, Georgia, Gambia, The, Gabon, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, El Salvador, Ecuador, Djibouti, Cuba, Costa Rica, Congo, Republic of the, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Colombia, China, Chile, Chad, Cameroon, Cambodia, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bolivia, Benin, Belarus, Bangladesh, Azerbaijan, Argentina, Algeria, Albania, Grenada, Haiti, Samoa, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Mauritius, Malawi, Senegal, Rwanda, Qatar, Peru, Panama, Palestinian Territories, Oman, Nigeria, Niger, Namibia, Mozambique, Morocco, Moldova, Mexico, Mauritania, Mali, Macedonia, Lesotho, Laos, Kuwait, Korea, South, Kenya, Jordan, Jamaica, Iraq, Montenegro, India, Honduras, Egypt, Cote d'Ivoire, Central African Republic, Armenia, Trinidad and Tobago, Togo, Timor-Leste, Tajikistan, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Uruguay, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Uganda, Indonesia, Zimbabwe, Vietnam, Venezuela, Turkey, Tunisia, Tanzania, Syria, Sudan, South Sudan, South Korea, South Africa, Paraguay, Nicaragua and Madagascar|
|Focus Areas||Social Development (Youth)|
|Planned Usage of Funds|
Expenditures for project-related overhead costs are limited to a maximum of 30% of
the total project budget.
The following types of projects ARE NOT eligible for IFCD funding:
• Projects related to the production of cultural and artistic works and events, exclusively.
• Projects related to safeguarding intangible cultural heritage (Please refer to the Fund for the
Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage).
• Projects related to tangible cultural heritage (e.g. World Heritage sites) (Please refer to the World
• Projects aimed at offsetting a deficit, repaying a debt or paying interest.
• Projects sustaining ongoing activities with recurring costs.
• Projects financing permanent working spaces and/or equipment, exclusively.
• Projects financing physical construction or the restoration of buildings.
• Projects that focus on primary and secondary school environments.
• Projects that focus on cultural tourism.
• Projects that are conceived as scholarships or grants for personal needs.