Updated Feb 05, 2021CLOSED
Offered by U.S. Department of State
|Country||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Focus Areas||Youth Engagement and Contribution (Youth)|
Mid-Adolescence (15-19) (Youth)
Emerging Adulthood (20-24) (Youth)
Positive Youth Development (Youth)
Communication with Communities (Humanitarian Assistance)
Entrepreneurship (Economic Growth and Trade)
Displaced Persons & Migration Management (Humanitarian Assistance)
Non-government, non-profit organizations (including think tanks, civil society organizations), educational and cultural institutions and independent media that are based and legally registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina are eligible to apply. American or other country organizations and individuals are not eligible for grants under this program. Grants are generally awarded only to organizations.
|Target Beneficiaries||Proposals should engage youth, belonging to at least one of two specific age ranges: a. ages 10-17 or b. ages 18-25.||REQUIRED|
|Reporting Requirements||Recipients will be required to submit financial reports and program reports. The award document will specify the forms and how often these reports must be submitted.|
• All proposals must be written and submitted in English.
• Proposals may not exceed 6 pages in length (including budget and checklist) in Times New Roman Size 12 font.
• All fields in the grant application form and checklist must be completed and sent via email as one document.
• Project duration may not exceed 12 months.
• Grants are normally made on a one-time basis and reiterations of past programs usually do not receive funding. If you are requesting support to fund a repetition of a project you previously implemented, you must include a very strong justification as to why the repetition is necessary.• Please submit your filled in application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org