Sanitation (Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH))
Positive Youth Development (Youth)
Workforce Development (Education)
Rule of Law and Human Rights (Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance)
I. Be one of 57 LSGs that are within the Region of Šumadija and Western Serbia and the Region of Southern and Eastern Serbia 5 and that in accordance with the Mapping of Substandard Settlements in Serbia has at least one informal settlement at its territory with at least 100 citizens
ii. The LSG is expected to provide its financial contribution of a minimum of 10% out of the total value of the project eligible costs while in-kind contribution (e.g. costs for resolving/alleviating sanitation issue in informal settlement, like water supply, per diems for sanitation and health workers, etc.) will be under special consideration during the evaluation.
iii. Mandatory partnership between LSG (as a lead partner) and local CSO (as a project partner). The partnership must be in a written form (Partnership Agreement or Letter of Intention for Partnership Agreement), signed by relevant signatories from both sides, and with clear division of tasks and responsibilities. It will be possible for one LSG to forge partnerships with up to two local CSOs, but the total grant budget for one municipality will remain the same.
iv. One LSG as a lead applicant can submit only one project proposal. One applicant can be awarded only one grant
|Countries Implemented In||1||REQUIRED|
|Target Beneficiaries||At least 300 citizens living in Roma substandard settlements|
The following reports will be expected from the grantee:
● Monthly progress reports (after the first month and on every 5th of the next month)
● The milestone report after 70% of the first tranche spent, including financial aspect, and must be produced in English
● The final report assessing and analysing the implemented project, its outputs and outcomes, submitted 30 days after finalisation of the project. The Final report includes narrative and financial aspects, including photos, and must be produced in English. These reports will be considered public information
The Application Form must be submitted via e-mail in PDF format (signed, stamped and scanned) and in original editable format, in Word and Excel files. The signed, stamped and scanned versions must contain exactly the same application documents as the electronic versions in original editable format. In case of discrepancies, signed, stamped and scanned versions will prevail.
● The applicant must submit application forms in English language.
The total email size of the application should not exceed 15 MB, as that is the maximum allowed emailmessage size by the UNOPS server. If the application is larger than 15 MB, documents should be sent ina series of emails, with each email not exceeding 15 MB size thresholds. Each part of the application should be numbered in the email subject field (email subject/number).
● Applications must be submitted to an e-mail address below:email@example.com Automatic notification of the delivery would follow upon successful submission of email application.
● The email application must be sent with the email subject consists of the reference number and the title of the call for proposals (e.g. CFP 02-2021 – Support to Local Self-Governments in Addressing Covid-19 Consequences in Substandard Settlements) including the name of the applicant.
● Requests for clarification should be submitted to the e-mail address below:firstname.lastname@example.org