This solicitation is open to all organizations including private businesses and non-profit and forprofit non-US organizations based in Nepal. To be minimally eligible for funding, applicants must
comply with the following conditions:
● Be legally registered or otherwise authorized to conduct business in Nepal.
● Agree to be subject to a pre-award assessment to examine that the applicant has sound
management in the form of financial, administrative, and technical policies and
● Be able to demonstrate successful past performance in implementation of similar
● Provide a documentable, measurable minimum cost-share requirement, if applicable.
● Provide a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number at the time of award.
The tech-solutions should meet at least one of the following outcomes:
• Improve access to safe and viable skill development and employment in targeted
sectors/industries that have employment growth potential in Nepal. The solution should
build in protections to ensure that the users will not be trafficked.
• Establish an independent mechanism (such as a rating mechanism) to hold recruitment
companies or businesses in the entertainment industry accountable.
• Strengthen information solutions to raise awareness and influence behaviors of key
actors including migrant workers, aspiring migrant workers, workers in the entertainment
industry, trafficking survivors and /or other populations at risk of being trafficked.