In Viet Nam, under the UN Women’s component, the project focus on three output areas as follows:
• Output 1: Women and marginalised groups are able to exercise their rights to lead, meaningfully
participate in, and influence climate change and DRR decision-making processes;
• Output 2: Governments and key stakeholders are able to generate, analyse and use sex, age, and diversity disaggregated data to inform climate change and disaster risks and actions;
• Output 3: National institutions develop/revise climate change and DRR regulatory and policy
frameworks and climate change financing to integrate and enhance responsiveness to human
rights and gender equality commitments.
a. Qualifications of the Organization
i. Technical/functional competencies required
▪ Vietnamese NGO
▪ Proven technical competencies in building and strengthening national local
organization networks on climate change and disaster risk reduction;
▪ Demonstrated experiences in implementing programmes on climate change and/ordisaster risk reduction; and in formulating result-oriented programme,
including monitoring based on indicators and quality reporting;
▪ Proven experiences in engaging in policy advocacy in the areas of climate changeand/or disaster risk reduction.
▪ Demonstrates commitment to working with local women that are affected by
climate change and disaster, and are excluded, marginalized, and/or disadvantaged.
ii. Other competencies, which while not required, can be an asset for
the performance of services
▪ Experience in leading/chairing local organization networks on climate change, ordisaster risk reduction.