Updated May 23, 2019CLOSED
Offered by European Union
|Stage||Stage 2: Research & Development, Stage 3: Proof of Concept and Stage 4: Transition to Scale|
|Focus Areas||Humanitarian Assistance|
The fund is dedicated to projects that support particularly vulnerable groups who havenot yet benefited from services and who are at risk of being ‘left behind’ in humanitarianand development assistance endeavours. These vulnerable groups include workingchildren, seasonal migrants, non-registered refugees, persons with disabilities, singleparents, elderly persons at risk, people with specific legal and physical protection needs,victims of human trafficking, victims of torture, LGBTI individuals, survivors or persons atrisk of SGBV. Others will be included upon given data and justification.
|Planned Usage of Funds|
Possible activities include the following:
• Developing and providing access to needs-based services to refugees, displacedpersons and vulnerable members of the host communities in the field of legal issuesand protection (e.g. support with registration), education, health, employment andlocal integration;
• Promoting outreach (both static and mobile for accessing areas not covered yet) tomitigate and limit exposure to risks and conduct protection advocacy measures;
• Piloting new models of service provisions and establishing access to existing serviceproviders;
• Developing and implementing measures to enable refugees and displaced peopleto have a voice and engage in participatory dialogue with organizations, hostcommunities and others;
• Developing and implementing awareness-raising measures regarding the positivecontribution of refugees to Turkish society;
• Developing, promoting and implementing measures for social interaction, interculturalexchange, trust-building, networking;
• Implementing measures that help integrating refugees and displaced people withinhost communities.
|Impact Evaluation/M&E Plan|
Describe your M&E system, including data collection, data processing, analysis and use.State clearly how you will measure the achievement of the project objectives, outputsand outcomes and the changes that the project plans to make.