1. The grant application must be submitted by a Dutch institution for secondary vocational or higher vocational or academic education, or a knowledge institution or organisation in a Country A (see full-programme countries on the map that are marked red), potentially on behalf of their consortia. The project must be a collaboration between a Dutch and a country A partner, potentially on behalf of their consortia. All country A partners have to be based in the country/countries specified in the call. Only the Dutch lead partner has to be based in the Netherlands.
2. The grant applicant is in a position to provide adequate financial management and, due to its experience and expertise in relation to activities similar to those for which the grant is being requested, can guarantee the targeted and effective performance of the activities to achieve the impact and outcomes as defined in the application; the applicant must submit data in the form of a COCA to enable its capacities to be assessed.
3. The grant applicant can function and operate appropriately within the legislation passed by the government in the country or countries in question.
4. The project proposal has a minimum duration of one year and a maximum duration of four years, and must be implemented and established by no later than 31 December 2021.
5. The grant applied for does not exceed the maximum amount specified in the call for grant applications.
6. Any required co-funding is guaranteed.
7. The grant application meets any specific financial requirements set out in the call.
8. The grant application must be in the compulsory format and meet all criteria and requirements stated in this document.
9. The grant application is in line with the CPI of the country concerned.