Working with NGOs/CSOs and other grass-root organizations, the Healthier Kosovo Project will provide grants to finance activities that include:
1. Community mobilization and public participation on environmental issues and decision-making processes.
2. Engagement of CSOs on advocacy and lobbying on the rights to live in a healthy and cleaner environment.
3. Increase awareness of negative impacts of air pollution on health (with special focus given to most vulnerable groups effected; (young girls and pregnant women).
4. Usage of social media to impact changes on environmental matters, rights that CSOs and individuals have on public documents and watchdogging.
Interested NGOs/CSOs must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the selection:
• Be legally registered as CSO/NGO in Kosovo and have in possession a valid registration certificate;
• Demonstrate that its mandate and founding document are in line with the activities for which the fund is being sought;
• Experience in the implementation of similar/related type of activities, is an advantage
• Key project management team should have relevant experience in the related field for a minimum of two (2) years;
• Previous experience in working with international organizations/donors is an advantage;