Updated Apr 01, 2019CLOSED
Offered by Code
|Stage||Stage 2: Research & Development|
|Country||Guinea, Ghana, Gambia, The, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Chad, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Benin, Angola, Sao Tome and Principe, Malawi, Senegal, Rwanda, Niger, Mozambique, Mauritania, Mali, Liberia, Lesotho, Kenya, Guinea-Bissau, Central African Republic, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Tanzania, Sudan, South Sudan, Somalia, Sierra Leone and Madagascar|
|Planned Usage of Funds|
Funds MAY be used to support:
1. Items needed for the project and not routinely available through the place of employment of the applicant
2. Materials and supplies (paper, books, etc.)
3. Travel directly related to the project
4. Books for student and teacher use or library reference
5. Administrative expenses (postage, duplication costs, printing)
6. Payment in support of a graduate student
|Evidence/Proof of Concept|
Priority will be given to proposals that can contribute to the evidence-base for research on gender-inclusive pedagogy, interventions and tools that improve educational opportunities for women and girls and increase knowledge about how to best measure the impact of such interventions on the learning, health and wellness outcomes of women and girls.
Funds may NOT be used to support:
1. Salary of the Principal Investigator
2. Equipment (computers, mobile devices, audio-visual equipment) is not supported; however, if there is specific equipment linked to the actual study such as a cell phone with camera, the applicant needs to provide a strong rationale.
3. Indirect costs (costs not directly associated with the project such as charging for existing office space).4. Costs of conference attendance and/or support for the dissemination of the research, will not be supported as part of this Award, however, upon successful completion of the study, new funds may be made available for this purpose.
Please review these Guidelines for Submission carefully before completing the Application Form as they provide additional details on how to complete the Form successfully.
All proposals should be submitted in English using the attached Application Form.